Your Door to Global Market
Global regulatory and marking/labeling requirement consulting
Are you fully prepared to ship your product around the world?
A large number of countries in Latin America, Asia, Russia and CIS states, Middle
East, Far East, and Africa still have national mandatory certification for
electrical equipment and telecom/radio appliances.
This means that the products must be approved in the respective country and labeled as appropriate, before it can be imported and sold.
Our experienced consultants show you exactly which requirements your particular product must meet, and what specific testing and documentation is required to insure full compliance.
We can help you with:
- mandatory and voluntary regulations, standards, certifications of your product in the specific country;
- marking/ labels mandatory in the specific country;
- mark's symbols, image, size and placement requirements;
- disposal and recycling requirements and appropriate symbols;
- ECO-labels and criteria to product green assessment.
Galit Gorodetsky (B. Sc., M. S.), our QA Director, is the quality assurance engineer and regulatory expert, specializes in the global EMC, Safety and Telecom certifications and Green Environmental legislation. She has about 15 years of experience in the worldwide product certification, EU directives (RoHS, WEEE, REACH) environmental issues, and ECO-marks.
Galit has been with StarTest since 2009. Prior to that, she worked as a Regulatory and Reliability Manager at SanDisk, and as an EMC standards engineer in the EMC Laboratory of the Standards Institution of Israel (SII).